our experts for your project
Our governance, risk, compliance and cybersecurity practice helps organisations identify and manage risk, improve internal controls and strengthen operations to maximise performance. Baker Tilly collaborates with leaders across functions – and at all levels – to facilitate pragmatic solutions from an enterprise-wide perspective. Using an integrated approach, we ensure our clients’ focus remains on the strategic landscape of the organisation.
Our services include
- Internal audit services : Providing strategic sourcing to develop and execute risk-based audit plans that focus on the greatest issues organisations face in the achievement of their strategic objectives
- Cybersecurity and Information Technology (IT) risk services : Assisting organisations in improving their cybersecurity and IT infrastructures and implementing and assessing security and technology controls using proven tools and deep analysis by certified professionals
- Enterprise risk management services : Providing guidance to management on the execution of a cross functional, data-driven approach to risk management and providing audit services to evaluate existing enterprise risk management programmes against global best practices
- Privacy : Assessing and developing privacy risk management programmes to address General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance and a host of other privacy regulations and requirements
- Board and audit committee governance advisory services : Providing governance, risk oversight and management advisory to boards, audit committees and management to strengthen organisations’ governance frameworks
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance : Executing innovative and cost effective approaches to assist management with the assessment of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Regulatory compliance
- Cash Management
- Valuation of Intangible assets
- IFRS Reporting : As the world moves towards global accounting standards, many companies must deal with the issues raised by the need to convert their financial reporting systems to comply with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). The complexities of converting to IFRS pose a considerable drain on time and resources for any financial department, requiring potentially hundreds of hours of work to deal effectively with all matters arising. Using specialist teams, Baker Tilly Strego can provide training and assistance, managing the complete conversion process for our non-audit clients, ensuring that they have the resource they need, for the period that they need it.Baker Tilly Strego offer a four-stage process for clients requiring IFRS conversion, including:
- Preliminary fact assessment
- Detailed planning
- Post-implementation review
Services in close link to your business
A full range of services
Unique skills, multidisciplinary advice are at the core of our support. From the creation of your project and at all stages of its development, we provide a full range of services to meet all your needs, in all industries.
With the desire to stay close to our customers, we made the choice of a local service with more than 60 offices located in the heart of the territories. You benefit, close to your business, from all the services and advice necessary to launch or develop your activity, structure your organization, export your knowledge or set up abroad…
What if we worked together ?
staff Baker Tilly at your service and committed, on a daily basis, to the development of your company, the increase of its economic, sustainable and responsible performance
network of specialized partners to respond to all your specific needs: legal advice, asset management, corporate financing, insurance audits, CSR approach…
employees within the Baker Tilly International network. A close relationship, with global reach, shared skills for all your international projects
Experts who know your business
Regardless of the size of your company, or your industry sector, you will find at Baker Tilly the specialist expert who will be able to support you and provide you with the appropriate advice to implement your project. You will find, within our teams, experts who perfectly understand the requirements of your sector, who have already supported clients working in your field, facilitating the understanding of your needs, and the steps to be taken.
The advice of a specialist in your field
Our dedicated teams are fully aware of the specificities of your sector, and your challenges. Your accountant is your privileged interlocutor to manage and anticipate the various evolutions of your activity.
A lasting and close collaboration
With your accountant Baker Tilly, you are securing the future thanks to his personalized advice, his bespoke and professional wealth support and management tools dedicated to your activity.
Our collaboration will take several steps. During our first meeting, we collect all the information relating to your project, and gather your various needs. We then provide you with a tailor-made offer based on the information provided, and useful advice for decision-making.