Our specialists bring together a unique mix of relationships and responsiveness to service our clients in areas including :
- Efficient tax compliance requirements
- Negotiating with tax authorities regarding rulings and disputes
- Supporting claims for tax incentives
- Advising on the structuring of transactions
- Carrying out due diligence into the tax affairs of acquisition targets
- Advising on public flotations.
Baker Tilly Mapp combines the latest global content across accounting, auditing, tax and advisory with topical industry insights and up-to-date technology, allowing you to look at developments happening today, that will impact your businesses as whole tomorrow.
Practical international tax structuring and financing is imperative in the current climate for multinational groups.
Agile indirect tax reporting comes from consistent processes and tailored advisory.
Bespoke global mobility management helps support business travellers manage their tax and immigration needs.
Communicative private clients services help protect legacies and manage international assets.
Proactive transfer pricing planning and robust documentation comes most effectively through global collaboration.
Transfer pricing (French parent entities which have subsidiaries or establishments located abroad; subsidiaries or establishments in France which have their parent entities abroad) :
- Analysis of transfer pricing politic applied and risk assessment in France
- Recommendations during the internationalization of activities and investments
- Analysis of transfer pricing adjustments
- Supervision and advice during tax audit and tax litigation
- Drafting of transfer pricing documentation (mandatory or facultative documentation)
- Support within the declarative obligation
DAC 6 :
- Analysis of cross-border arrangements to be reported
- Support within the reporting obligation
Reliable audit trail (VAT audit of French entities; legal obligation) :
- Mapping of invoicing process and definition of the scope of the obligation
- Drafting of the reliable audit trail documentation
Services in close link to your business
A full range of services
Unique skills, multidisciplinary advice are at the core of our support. From the creation of your project and at all stages of its development, we provide a full range of services to meet all your needs, in all industries.
With the desire to stay close to our customers, we made the choice of a local service with 60 offices located in the heart of the territories. You benefit, close to your business, from all the services and advice necessary to launch or develop your activity, structure your organization, export your knowledge or set up abroad…
staff Baker Tilly at your service and committed, on a daily basis, to the development of your company, the increase of its economic, sustainable and responsible performance
network of specialized partners to respond to all your specific needs: legal advice, asset management, corporate financing, insurance audits, CSR approach…
employees within the Baker Tilly International network. A close relationship, with global reach, shared skills for all your international projects
Regardless of the size of your company, or your industry sector, you will find at Baker Tilly the specialist expert who will be able to support you and provide you with the appropriate advice to implement your project. You will find, within our teams, experts who perfectly understand the requirements of your sector, who have already supported clients working in your field, facilitating the understanding of your needs, and the steps to be taken.
Why choose Baker Tilly ?
The advice of a specialist in your field
Our dedicated teams are fully aware of the specificities of your sector, and your challenges. Your accountant is your privileged interlocutor to manage and anticipate the various evolutions of your activity.
A lasting and close collaboration
With your accountant Baker Tilly, you are securing the future thanks to his personalized advice, his bespoke and professional wealth support and management tools dedicated to your activity.
Our collaboration will take several steps. During our first meeting, we collect all the information relating to your project, and gather your various needs. We then provide you with a tailor-made offer based on the information provided, and useful advice for decision-making.