The Corporate Finance department combines 4 topics, supported by experts in each field.
Support in mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
We support you in your equity transactions in France and internationally. Our services cover all the strategic and financial aspects of the transaction:
- Sale to strategic buyers
- Setting up leveraged transactions (LBO / MBO / OBO)
- Comprehensive support in acquisitions in France and abroad
- Support in fundraising operations depending on the maturity of the company (Venture Capital, Capital Development, optimization of the financial structure).
You are considering an external growth or looking for a recapitalization and you want independent expertise on the valuation of the target or of the transferred entity? You need to estimate and re-estimate your tangible and intangible assets? You need to evaluate a management package? You are looking for the maximised valuation in your shareholders’ agreement?
Our team is here to help you and can operate in a national or international environment. Our solutions to your needs:
- Business valuation
- Performance and business model analysis
- Analysis and understanding of the operating performance and prescriptive corporate profitability studied to conclude on the actual capacity performance
- Cash and debt adjustments and working capital analysis
Assessment in an accounting context:
- The valuation of contributions (global and individual)
- Purchase price allocation (PPA): Optimization of the accounting presentation
- Impairment test: compliance with the requirements of IAS 36 (IFRS), ANC 2014-03 (French GAAP), ASC 350 (US GAAP), AASB 136 (Australian GAAP), etc.
- Assessment in a fiscal and regulatory context
- Valuation of assets dismembered temporarily
- Full line of business valuation (APA)
- Exchange parity estimate
- Valuation of brands, patents, etc. and determination of royalty rates,
- Support in the estimation of transfer pricing.
Assessment as part of a fundraising or capital increase:
- Valuation of start-ups as part of fundraising
- Advice and support in structuring a management package: preferred action, BSA, BSA Ratchet by Monte-Carlo simulation,
- Valuation of quasi-equity (BSA, OC, etc.)
- Assessment of damage in connection with business litigation
- Support in the context of a dispute by the tax administration regarding the determination of the sale price of a company and / or activities
- Litigations related to Share Purchase Agreements (SPA) (art. 1592 and 1843-4 of the Civil Code),
- Litigations related to assets and liabilities guarantees
Our teams support your business transfer, acquisition, restructuring, carve-out projects … by providing you with the necessary due diligence, and by supporting you throughout the transactional and integration process:
- Support in the preparation of the bid
- Support of the transfer / acquisition process and optimization of sales conditions
- Support of the transactional process and optimization of the conditions of realization
- Financial and extra-financial due diligence (ESG & IT)
- Operational due diligence
- Legal, Tax, Social Due Diligence
Post acquisition advice
Because our support does not stop with the signing of the deed of sale, our teams provide you with advice and support in creating value in the post-acquisition phase. We therefore support you in:
- Implementation of restructuring plans / EBITDA optimization
- Implementation of group reports
- Review of internal processes
The corporate finance experience at Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly Corporate Finance teams advise and support you in your business valuation, development and structuring projects, through the implementation of external growth operations, fundraising, opening or reorganization of capital, disposals, mergers and acquisitions … To do this, we provide you with a wide range of services including the following services: M&A, Valuation, Transaction Services, Post-acquisition advice.
Via a team of 15 dedicated experts, we bring together around your project all the skills necessary to identify and seize all business opportunities and secure all of your operations. For any international development strategy, we work in close collaboration with our colleagues in the Baker Tilly network, which brings together more than 41,000 employees in 145 territories.
Our experts have first-rate technical skills and in-depth knowledge of the competitive challenges of many industries.
You can count on these highly qualified experts to assist you at all stages of your sale acquisitions or fundraising …
Our service offering
As part of our Corporate Finance service, we offer a wide range of services including in particular an in-depth analysis and interpretation of the company’s resources and results, advice on financial strategy, acquisition, restructuring or development…
The + of our services:
- A multidisciplinary team
- Cutting-edge technical expertise
- A close relationship
- Tailor-made advice
- Support in France and internationally
offices for advice tailored and proximity
network of partners with multidisciplinary skills for tailor-made support, whatever the size of your company and your industry
specialized experts, to provide answers to all your Corporate Finance projects
missions carried out during the 2019/2020 financial year
A team of corporate finance experts
Our team dedicated to Corporate Finance missions benefits from specific knowledge and expertise, both in finance and in mergers and acquisitions, investors and leaders contacts… We are thus able to support you in your structuring projects, by providing you with sound strategic advice, taking into account your objectives, your performance and your resources.
Experts who know your business
Regardless of the size of your company, or your industry sector, you will find at Baker Tilly the specialist expert who will be able to support you and provide you with the appropriate advice to implement your project. You will find, within our teams, experts who perfectly understand the requirements of your sector, who have already supported clients working in your field, facilitating the understanding of your needs, and the steps to be taken.
Baker Tilly ?
The advice of a specialist in your field
Our dedicated teams are fully aware of the specificities of your sector, and your challenges. Your accountant is your privileged interlocutor to manage and anticipate the various evolutions of your activity.
A lasting and close collaboration
With your accountant Baker Tilly, you are securing the future thanks to his personalized advice, his bespoke and professional wealth support and management tools dedicated to your activity.
Our collaboration will take several steps. During our first meeting, we collect all the information relating to your project, and gather your various needs. We then provide you with a tailor-made offer based on the information provided, and useful advice for decision-making.