Specialized in small & mid-cap mergers and acquisitions (businesses valued between €5m and €100m), our teams operate in France and internationally in your business sale, acquisition or fundraising.
Sale of businesses
To support you, our teams coordinate for you the entire process of the sale transaction, whether complete or partial. We can provide:
- the analysis and valuation of your company
- the identification and approach of industrial or financial counterparties (in France and internationally)
- management of the entire process (marketing, audit phase, financial structuring, final negotiation)
We look for targets, making each acquisition process easier for you: establishing contact, meeting management of potential targets, valuations, negotiations, drafting the letter of intent, coordination until closing. Our field of intervention covers specifically:
- identification, categorization and approach of potential targets (in France and internationally)
- in-depth analysis and valuation of these targets
- management of the entire process (audit phase, financial structuring, final negotiation)
As part of your fundraising, we assist you in the various essential stages of the fundraising process (from drafting the investor deck to closing). We assist you in:
- definition of the strategy and financing needs,
- the construction of the business plan and the pitch deck,
- research, selection and establishing contact with investors (in France and internationally),
- process management (marketing, audit phase, financial structuring, final negotiation).
THE BENEFITS OF A MULTI-DISCIPLINARY GROUP
Part of the Baker Tilly Group, dedicated to M&A operations, Interface Transmission has offices in Paris, Angers, Nantes, Le Mans, Tours and La Rochelle.
The firm benefits from the support of the Baker Tilly network in France and around the world:
- Baker Tilly : more than 60 offices in France, €161 million turnover
- Baker Tilly International: presence in 145 countries, 41,00 employees.
Our teams support managers on all sale, acquisition, external growth, fundraising and business valuation assignments.
A TEAM OF EXPERTS
Our teams dedicated to M&A missions benefit from specific know-how and expertise, both in finance and in mergers and acquisitions, investor and manager relations… These skills allow them to support you at all stages of your project: from identification of targets for company valuation, up to transaction management, etc.
years of experience in sale, acquisition, external growth and fundraising operations
qualified experts, to provide answers to all of your M&A projects
global network bringing together the expertise of 148 firms for all your international projects
We support you in your capital transactions, in France and internationally.
Our scope of action covers all the strategic and financial aspects of the transaction:
- Sale to strategic buyers
- Setting up of leveraged transactions (LBO / MBO / OBO)
- Global support in external growth operations in France and internationally
- Support in fundraising operations calibrated according to the maturity of the company (Venture Capital, Capital Development, optimization of the financial structure).