Global Tax Solutions
- International Tax
- Global mobility
- Merger & Acquisition : support including tax due diligence
- Tax structuring : rationalisation and repatriation
- Tax framework : control systems and governance
- Tax and tech (including use of RPA)
- Complex year end tax reporting
- Corporate and indirect tax
- Supply chain : restructuring and optimisation
- Country by Country Reporting
- Transfer pricing
What is Baker Tilly Global Tax Solutions?
At Baker Tilly Global Tax Solutions, we provide a holistic service for multinational businesses in relation to their tax needs. Through our structure, which leverages the tax capabilities from across the Baker Tilly International network, we can provide our clients with:
- One contact
- One contract
- One collection system regarding invoices
- One collaboration portal
Put simply, the key benefits to our clients of Global Tax Solutions are a central coordinator who manages all deliverables across the globe and deals with any issues quickly and efficiently.
The mission of Baker Tilly Global Tax Solutions is to accelerate international tax services through a solutions based ethos.
- Providing one central point of contact who gets heavily involved in the day to day management of the project, to ensure delivery for assignments involving anywhere between 10 to 50 countries.
- Having a framework engagement letterin place, where we can contract between clients and many member firms effectively within one short document, which also carefully allocates the risk to the relevant firm, thus dealing with any risk and professional indemnity insurance concerns.
- Being able to provide central invoicing, so the client receives one invoice (where there is no tax leakage).
- Personal relationships at all levels of the service team, which means:
a)Our people know each other;
b)We have short communicationlines leading toexcellentresponsiveness
c)And have stability in client contacts through a high level of partner involvement.
- Quarterly evaluation of client satisfaction and member firm performance, with follow-up as required.
WHAT IF WE WORKED TOGETHER ?
2022 worldwide revenue (US$)
LISTEN TO OUR CUSTOMERS
EXPERTS WHO KNOW YOUR BUSINESS
Regardless of the size of your company, or your industry sector, you will find at Baker Tilly the specialist expert who will be able to support you and provide you with the appropriate advice to implement your project. You will find, within our teams, experts who perfectly understand the requirements of your sector, who have already supported clients working in your field, facilitating the understanding of your needs, and the steps to be taken.
Through our independent membership of Baker Tilly International we are able to provide premier accountancy, assurance, tax and specialist business advice, drawing on internationally recognised industry and service line experts in 145 countries.
Each of the network’s member firms is independent and autonomous; however we have chosen to work together, resulting in strong professional relationships and efficient collaboration.
Baker Tilly International member firms demonstrate a high professional standard, as well as a strong commitment to the network’s core values of integrity, leadership, transparency and ethics. Each member firm offers outstanding personal service combined with the expertise, strength and resources of a truly global network, which can support you as you grow regionally and globally.
All Baker Tilly International member firms:
- Lead by example
- Deliver a quality service with an emphasis on integrity
- Are open and honest in all communications
- Act ethically
- Foster teamwork and collaboration with other member firms
- Maintain a supportive environment in which their individuals can flourish.
Our collaboration will take several steps. During our first meeting, we collect all the information relating to your project, and gather your various needs. We then provide you with a tailor-made offer based on the information provided, and useful advice for decision-making.